The Unlimited Membership suits institutions who wish to financially support the Open Access activities of all of their researchers while also controlling the budget. Researchers are covered for all of their publishing fees during a 12-month period, while the institution pays just once per year regardless of output.
The cost of the membership will depend on the research output level of your institution and publishing history.
Email email@example.com for more information.
- View relevant metadata of submitted and accepted articles associated with your institution
- Receive alerts at article submission, acceptance and publication
- Customizable institutional messaging on Hindawi.com
- Institutional showcase on Hindawi.com
Reducing the burden
- The ability to remove papers from membership with the click of a button
- The option of direct deposit into your institutional repository
- All article metadata is available for reporting purposes
Founded in 1997, Hindawi is one of the world’s largest publishers of peer-reviewed, fully Open Access journals.
Hindawi publishes journals across many areas of Science, Technology and Medicine and our journals are indexed in all of the leading abstracting and indexing databases including Web of Science, Scopus, PubMed, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews and Chemical Abstracts.
Membership options are tailored to fit the different ways in which Open Access is managed within institutions, providing a solution for institutions large and small.
See our other membership options: