The Deposit Membership suits institutions who wish to support the Open Access activities of selected researchers at their institution. A central deposit can be used to cover Article Processing Charges (APCs) for these researchers at a discounted rate.
There is a minimum of USD 5,000 as an initial deposit which becomes a rolling agreement which continues for as long as there are funds in the account. The Institution is notified when funds diminish, providing them with the opportunity to replenish their account.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Complete financial control
- Designate which articles should be covered by the funds in your account
- The ability to add more funds as and when required, giving you flexibility when managing your accounts
- View relevant metadata of submitted and accepted articles associated with your institution
- Receive alerts at article submission, acceptance and at publication
- Customizable institutional messaging on Hindawi.com
- Institutional showcase on Hindawi.com
Reducing the burden
- The ability to remove papers from membership with the click of a button
- The option of direct deposit into your institutional repository
- All article metadata is available for reporting purposes
Founded in 1997, Hindawi is one of the world’s largest publishers of peer-reviewed, fully Open Access journals.
Hindawi publishes journals across many areas of Science, Technology and Medicine and our journals are indexed in all of the leading abstracting and indexing databases including Web of Science, Scopus, PubMed, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews and Chemical Abstracts.
Membership options are tailored to fit the different ways in which Open Access is managed within institutions, providing a solution for institutions large and small.
See our other membership options: