The Associate Membership is perfect for institutions looking for greater visibility and control over their Open Access publishing. It also provides financial support by reducing some of the fees associated with Open Access publishing.
For a small annual fee with no central deposit of funds, institutions can provide their researchers with a 10% discount off the Article Processing Charges (APCs) and receive 3 APC waivers (covering 100% of the APC for an article in any Hindawi journal) to be used at their discretion.
Email email@example.com for more information.
No requirement for central investment of funds
- View relevant metadata of submitted and accepted articles associated with your institution
- Receive alerts at article submission, acceptance and publication
- Customizable institutional messaging on Hindawi.com
- Institutional showcase on Hindawi.com
Reducing the burden
- Ability to remove papers from membership with the click of a button
- The option of direct deposit into your institutional repository
- All article metadata is available for reporting purposes
Founded in 1997, Hindawi is one of the world’s largest publishers of peer-reviewed, fully Open Access journals.
Hindawi publishes journals across many areas of Science, Technology and Medicine and our journals are indexed in all of the leading abstracting and indexing databases including Web of Science, Scopus, PubMed, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews and Chemical Abstracts.
Membership options are tailored to fit the different ways in which Open Access is managed within institutions, providing a solution for institutions large and small.
See our other membership options: