Ready to Submit?
We’ve designed our submission process to be as simple as possible – on average it takes authors just four minutes to complete – but before you begin, here are some considerations to help you prepare.
- Have you chosen a journal? You can read our guide to choosing a journal or browse our featured journals by discipline for more details on the titles we publish.
- Have you read the author guidelines for your chosen journal? You can find the specific guidelines for a journal via the ‘Author Guidelines’ link that appears on each journal page on Hindawi.com. You should ensure that you have reviewed these carefully and that your manuscript meets the requirements.
- Do you have the necessary files? At the time of submission, you should format your manuscript as either a PDF (.pdf) or Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) document. Figures and tables should be included within the document. You will need to provide the original editable files if your manuscript is accepted.
- Do you have your co-authors’ details? At the time of submission, you will need to provide the full name, email address, affiliation and country of every author listed on your manuscript.
- Do you have an ORCID ID? If you already have an ID, you will be asked to provide it. If you haven’t registered with ORCID yet, we’ll help you create a new ID.
- Are you able to cover the cost of publishing? You don’t need to pay anything at the time of submission – but an Article Processing Charge (APC) will be applied if your manuscript is accepted. This will usually be covered by your institution or funder, however you should ensure that arrangements have been made. You can find details about the charges via the ‘Article Processing Charges’ link that appears on each journal page on Hindawi.com. See ‘What are Article Processing Charges?’ for more information.
- Have you checked whether you’re covered by an institutional membership? If your institute is a member of the Hindawi Institutional Partnership program, you may be eligible for a discount on your APC. If you’re interested in becoming an institutional partner, visit our institutions section.
If you’re happy with all of these points, you’re ready to hit the submit button and begin the process.Submit a Manuscript